Optivest Health Solutions, a leading medical scheme and health cover consultancy, is seeking a Client Services Manager at the head office in Durbanville.
- To ensure servicing and retention of existing client base.
- To ensure that agreed financial and growth targets are met in line with set targets.
- To take ultimate accountability for driving of the full client services process.
- To act as trusted advisor to clients and prospective clients for all Medical Scheme and Health Cover related services, including a key focus on all New Services offerings and as and when they become part of the company’s overall offering.
- To selectively identify, qualify and manage opportunities within the existing account base, as well as opportunities for new products sets.
- To accurately complete and update the designated service account plans on an ongoing basis (processes, client engagement programmes, surveys, etc.)
- To ensure that all Pre and Post – test of system generated service actions and reports are handled accurately, and to ensure that any potential short failings are corrected, and a plan is put in place so that it does not happen again.
- Continuously manage and review progress as compared to company targets achieved with staff that directly report to you.
- Establish targets within the client services division and its team(s) and develop plans to achieve them.
MINIMUM EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Tertiary education, preferably in a technical or business degree or diploma or BCom Degree or Project Management Certificate will be an advantage.
- RE 5 / KI qualifications will be an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years in health cover / medical scheme industry
Market related basic salary with monthly incentives and annual bonus
To apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying for.