- Own transport preferred.
- Be in good health.
- Reside in Northern Suburbs.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping record.
- Professional demeanour.
- Engage Telephonically and electronically with qualified leads.
- Give best advice – recommend product that will meet the need of client and protect client against identified risks.
- Conversion of leads to Primary Care contracts
- Online & telephonic capturing of sale.
- Follow up sale with product house up to activation
- Email Relevant FAIS communication with clients up to confirmation of activated cover
- Matric (Grade 12)
- RE5 Qualification desired (can be obtained while employed at Optivest)
- CMS accredited (can be obtained while employed at Optivest)
- DOFA record from FSB (can be obtained if not previously registered)
- Inseta record with additional qualifications relevant to financial services industry (can be obtained while employed at Optivest)
- Previous experience in Direct Marketing environment
- Primary Care Product experience compulsory
- Medical scheme advice and/or service experience
- 12 months telesales in banking or funeral and other
- Desired Skills
- Call Centre
- Medical Aid
- Health Insurance
- Short-term Insurance
About The Employer
Optivest Health Services is a leading national consultancy, specialising in providing objective, independent and focused health cover solutions to individual members and medium to small employer groups.
To apply for the below position(s), send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying for.