- Maintain the standard of the quality as per compliance and business plan.
- Ensure delivery on agreed Customer Value proposition and contracted SLAs.
- Administers the organization’s total quality programs and processes.
- Tracks and measures quality results.
- Contributes to training and development of teams to guide continuous improvements.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain agreed levels and standards (SLA)
- Priorities work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Effective investigation of Complaints
- Document internal Audits and other quality assurance activities
- Transcribe of calls as requested by clients
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- To assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry requirements
- Monitor risk activities and report to relevant channels
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Problem analysis and problem‐solving
Experience and Qualifications
- Product or Industry ‐ specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Databases
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong System Knowledge
- Sales and/or Admin background is essential
- Knowledge of Scheme website applications (capturing of online applications)
- Bilingual (English & Afrikaans) will be an advantage
All parties agree that they will comply with POPI regulations and process all the information and/or personal data in respect of the services being rendered in accordance with the said regulation and only for the purpose of providing the Services set out in the agreement to provide services.
It is confirmed that by submitting information to Optivest Health Services Careers Portal, irrespective as to how such information is submitted, you consent to the collection, collation, processing and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with POPI.
Optivest Health Services Careers, all the parties to this agreement, the service provider’s employees and the client’s employees and any subsequent party/parties to this agreement acknowledge and confirm that;
- One or more of the parties to this agreement, will possess and will continue to possess information that may be classified or maybe deemed as private, confidential or as personal information.
- Such information may also be deemed as or considered as private, confidential or as personal information of any third person who may be directly or indirectly associated with this agreement.
- Further it is acknowledged and agreed by all parties to this agreement, that such private, confidential or as personal information may have value and such information may or may not be in the public domain.
Further it is specifically agreed that Optivest Health Services will use its best endeavours and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided, is only used for the purposes it has been provided.
To apply, send your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate clearly the position you are applying for.