- Maintain the standard of the quality as per compliance and business plan.
- Ensure delivery on agreed Customer Value proposition and contracted SLAs.
- Administers the organisation’s total quality programs and processes. Tracks and measures quality results. Contributes to training and development of teams to guide continuous improvements.
Main job tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain agreed client service levels and standards (SLA)
- Assist with directing the daily operations of the Sales Team
- Priorities and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department and handling of the leads
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are used for quality lead handling and compliance
- Effective investigation of Complaints
- Document internal Audits and other quality assurance activities
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs
- Being able to identify whether to accept or reject imported data (QA Failing)
- To assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry requirements
- Monitor risk activities and report to relevant channels
- Distributing of various inboxes
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
- Assisting with managing the New Business pipeline
- Dealing with schemes with escalated New Business queries
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management and analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Problem analysis and problem‐solving
Experience and qualifications
- Product or Industry‐specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and Databases
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong System Knowledge
- Sales and/or Admin background is essential
- Knowledge of Scheme website applications (capturing of online applications)
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com. Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying for.