To provide a vital link between Optivest and their clients. Serve as a point of contact who clients can depend on to answer any questions or assistance they might have with regards to their medical scheme and supplementary products.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Service delivery and liaison with clients (both telephonically and via email)
- Liaise with relevant partners (Brokers, Medical Scheme)
- Manage and resolve client complaints
- Ongoing support with the management of the client’s full health cover portfolio (Medical scheme, gap cover, health cards, programmes, etc.)
- Optimizations of chronic medication
- Update existing client information
- Follow up client calls where necessary
- Assistance with claims
Education and Experience:
- National Senior Certificate or equivalent
- DOFA record from FSCA (can be obtained if not previously registered)
- RE5 Qualification required if DOFA registered (can be obtained while employed at Optivest if not previously registered with FSCA)
- Inseta record with NQF L5 qualification relevant to financial services industry – Required if DOFA registered (can be obtained while employed at Optivest)
- CMS accredited (can be obtained while employed at Optivest)
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of client service principles and practices
- Experience in a call centre or client service environment
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and listening skills
- Team Player
- Stress Tolerance
- Client Orientation
All parties agree that they will comply with POPI regulations and process all the information and/or personal data in respect of the services being rendered in accordance with the said regulation and only for the purpose of providing the Services set out in the agreement to provide services.
It is confirmed that by submitting information to Optivest Health Services Careers Portal, irrespective as to how such information is submitted, you consent to the collection, collation, processing and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with POPI.
Optivest Health Services Careers, all the parties to this agreement, the service provider’s employees and the client’s employees and any subsequent party/parties to this agreement acknowledge and confirm that;
- One or more of the parties to this agreement, will possess and will continue to possess information that may be classified or maybe deemed as private, confidential or as personal information.
- Such information may also be deemed as or considered as private, confidential or as personal information of any third person who may be directly or indirectly associated with this agreement.
- Further it is acknowledged and agreed by all parties to this agreement, that such private, confidential or as personal information may have value and such information may or may not be in the public domain.
Further it is specifically agreed that Optivest Health Services will use its best endeavours and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided, is only used for the purposes it has been provided.
To apply, send your CV and supporting documents to email@example.com. Please indicate clearly for which position you are applying for.